knit worth

another knitting blog. Go figure....

Friday, May 18, 2007

stealth knitting


I know I haven’t mentioned it, but I have been sneaking a row here and there on my shetland triangle that I’m making out of my tweedy alpaca yarn. Guess what? I’m 7/8 of the way done with the body! I just have 10 rows of the body to do, and then the edging. This is my first lace shawl, and it’s been fun. I really can’t wait to photograph and block and photograph and look at before and after shots. The sad thing is that I know I made one weird mistake that is going to be practically dead in the center, but I’m hoping it won’t make me hate it. It looks as if I will be able to disguise it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

You know you're browsing the science knits blog ring when you see someone lists a fraction that doesn't end in 2, 3, or 4.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home