knit worth

another knitting blog. Go figure....

Monday, December 17, 2007

Deaklet scarf


I’m feeling slightly posty (waiting for something to finish here in the kitchen and my finger is bleeding so I can’t touch my sea silk project...) so here’s another project I never blogged, but merely Raveled.

I made a one-row handspun scarf from the Yarn Harlot’s pattern. I used a skein of Brooks Farm Riata which my lovely friend Leslie sent me as a gift, IIRC in response to my offering her some information regarding her kitten’s viral status following routine testing, in other words she went way overboard, but in a nice way
I have tons left over so I can make a hat, or most of a hat, to go with this scarf:






Note: that’s an old Malabrigo My So-called Scarf blocking in the foreground. It had gotten way ratty and I was just freshening it up.



I am totally loving this scarf and wearing it ALL THE TIME!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I love the way the colors zigzagged! (In both scarves, actually, not just the new one!)

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home