knit worth

another knitting blog. Go figure....

Monday, August 06, 2007

dishcloths


I’ve knitted a buttload of dishcloths. Let’s see.... a Love one, a “grandmother’s favorite” with an embossed heart, a mini-cabled one, and a garterlac one (those last two I put a crochet edging on as well). Those are getting bundled up, with a check, as a wedding gift to my friend R next weekend. I’ve also done a “baby fern” lace one, double length, to use as a hand towel in our powder room, and I’m midway through a “sharon’s wavy dishcloth” doubled as a hand towel as well, for mom’s powder room. I promise to post photos soon.

I am also planning to knit up a “mossy jacket” as a baptismal gift for a friend’s baby, but I have to get yarn, and I’m not 100% sure I can knit it fast enough. we’ll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home