knit worth

another knitting blog. Go figure....

Friday, August 11, 2006

gifts for others and for myself

So... right now, Naomi’s booga junior is felting. It’s going to be so cute!
IMG_2105.JPG

The bag I made the other day, which I bound off with a scrap of yarn? I’m keeping that one for myself.
IMG_2107.JPG

I sewed one of my labels to the OUTSIDE, a la Kate Spade, because, well, my husband thought it was a cute idea and I thought what the heck. I think it is kind of cute, actually.
IMG_2109.JPG

The Starbucks gardening teddy bears went on clearance last week, so now mom’s birthday present is ready to go. Don’t look at me that way. She LOVES this bag!!

IMG_2106.JPG
Now that these bags are done, I am getting back to tivoli/picovoli. I REALLY want to get this project done by the end of next week, and take it down the shore!!! Here’s hoping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home