knit worth

another knitting blog. Go figure....

Thursday, August 03, 2006

two finished objects

A moderately fugly booga bag with a fun fur trim. OK, I know, but my mother LOVES this bag I had to hand-felt the CRAP out of the fun-fur portion to get it to felt decently. I mean, I felted the bag three times and the top was still unfelted until I just took it and started pouring boiling water over it and beating it up vigorously. It’s still kinda loosely felted up there but whatever, it works, she loves it.

IMG_1872.JPG

And a garterlac dishcloth. The pattern is from http://criminyjickets.blogspot.com/2006/07/garterlac-dishcloth.html and it’s fun to knit, although it is kind of hard to keep track of what you’re doing when the kids keep interrupting you in the middle of a triangle or something!

IMG_1870.JPG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home