knit worth

another knitting blog. Go figure....

Friday, July 14, 2006

finished booga bag!

Oskar found it shortly after I completed it last night, while I was getting my camera to take a pic of it:

IMG_1452.JPG

But I saved it, and took a picture of it back where I had originally set it to photograph it:

IMG_1447.JPG

This morning, I prepared to felt it by putting it into a blue pillowcase:

IMG_1453.JPG

But then I wanted to see how it would look as a hat, first:

IMG_1454.JPG

I decided to block it with Jacob’s lunch box. He doesn’t mind. The woolite, btw, was not involved in this procedure at all, it just happened to be there. I actually used concentrated All detergent.

IMG_1458.JPG

I took it outside to sit in the sun to dry, except it isn’t sunny in my yard at 7:30 am yet:

IMG_1459.JPG

IMG_1460.JPG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home