knit worth

another knitting blog. Go figure....

Sunday, September 17, 2006

and yet another FO (I'm so creative with the subject lines... *eyeroll*)

I made a sleeve for packaging BIL’s scarf - here it is printed out:

IMG_3921.JPG

here it is on the scarf, ready to be wrapped up:

IMG_3922.JPG

I gave it to him at his party today. I can’t wait to hear what he thinks of it (I’m assuming he’ll open it later today or tomorrow).

And here is the airy scarf for my grandma - preblocking:

IMG_3936.JPG

and post blocking [NB: that’s a jar of pickled jalapenos I made last week using homegrown peppers; the colander holds some spicy italian frying peppers from our garden too]:

:IMG_3940.JPG

close up:

IMG_3941.JPG

Materials: Rowan Kidsilk Night, approx 1/2 skein; 10.5 US needle
Pattern: Airy Scarf from Last Minute Knitted GIfts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home