knit worth

another knitting blog. Go figure....

Friday, August 11, 2006

proof of non-booga knitting

I did a little work on the tivoli today and am now DONE the waist decreases. I now have to knit 2 inches even and then do the increases. SIGH. I really want to get it done for vacation but it almost certainly won’t happen, as I have no babysitter next week. So, either I stealth-knit by night instead of sleep, or tivoli waits til NEXT summer more than likely
But here is my progress (from my cellphone in bad light, oh well):

pico2.jpgPico1.jpg

2 Comments:

Blogger knitting by Steph said...

it looks good! I wish my stomach looked like that!

12:31 PM  
Blogger webhill said...

OK, thank you very much for the unwarranted ego boost, but I think maybe the picture is too flattering. I have had three kids and really have not bounced back as much as I'd have hoped!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home