knit worth

another knitting blog. Go figure....

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

dylan's bag pictures, shetland triangle progress

I finished Dylly’s bag yesterday:



That shows the color pretty well. The purple satiny stuff is something I was thinking of lining the bag with, but I didn’t.





The bag’s inside; the bag hanging out with my own bag ☺

This is the progress I made today on my shetland triangle:



I have done the neck chart and one 10-row body chart repeat. Now I don’t know what to do. When I continue (because you’re supposed to do the body chart 8 times), do I add in additional pattern repeats each time? I’m confused about how this thing is supposed to increase. Because, you know, the first line of the body chart has a N number of stitches and then you get to row 10 and you have N+Q stitches (I have no idea the actual numbers here, don’t have it in front of me) - you can’t then go back to row 1 because you have too many stitches, unless you do additional pattern repeats. But I don’t know for sure that’s what to do and I never did this sort of thing before so - ack! help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home