knit worth

another knitting blog. Go figure....

Saturday, April 12, 2008

she's done!

Wicked, that is:

IMG_0504_2.56UYMe5dZkHN.jpg

Wicked was knit on size 8 knitpicks options needles (though I used size 7 for the neckline), in artyarns supermerino. I am not sure how much yarn I used! I think I bought exactly the number called for in the pattern, and I had one entire ball and two partial balls left over - probably I had two entire balls and a little more than the third left over, really. That’s ok though, I can use it up on something ;)

This is an unblocked, fresh--off-the-needles photo. I love it! I will totally wear this sweater. Next year when it’s cold

3 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

Lovely! :-)

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks fab... I really like the neck and I'm a sucker for pockets! Brava!

7:01 PM  
Blogger mdiv2be said...

Hi, I hope you will forgive a total stranger hijacking your thread about your absolutely gorgeous sweater.

I noticed you made the toddler colorblock cardigan from the One Skein book a couple of years ago.

I started that but (long and painful story) no longer have access to the pattern. Is there anyway you could send it to me? I'm putting in my Google/Blogger username and password and hope that works.

Thanks!!!!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home