knit worth

another knitting blog. Go figure....

Friday, June 29, 2007

Poor neglected knitting


I’ve been so stressed lately. The sweater has been brushed aside because I felt it was ADDING to my stress by making me worry about running out of yarn! The good news is that I am one inch (approx 4 rows) from doing the pre-cuff decrease round on the second sleeve. After that it’s just a few rounds of seed stitch and binding off. The bad news is that then, I have to pick out the body bind-off and add a couple of inches, because I’ve decided the body isn’t long enough, and I do have the spare yarn to do it. I’ve never successfully un-bound-off a project. It’s not hard, is it? Please say it’s not hard. The other good news is this yarn is dead easy to splice and hardly shows at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home