knit worth

another knitting blog. Go figure....

Friday, July 27, 2007

baby kimono - Mason Dixon Knitting

I made a little sweater for my as-yet-unborn niece. I used Lily dishcloth cotton that I had lying around. I am not sure yet if I’m going to use those buttons you see in the picture, or if I’m going to make cord-ties, or use ribbon as per the pattern. I am pretty sure I’m going to line the hem with some grosgrain ribbon, though.

First, a shot of the fabric - this is true to color for the most part:



And the sweater, heavily wet-blocking - I just want to make sure there is enough stretch in the cuffs and arms, so I have it pinned out pretty far.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I think the daisy buttons are cute!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I'm with S. I like the buttons!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home