knit worth

another knitting blog. Go figure....

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Free at last!

OK, it’s independence day, and the yoke of oppression has been lifted! Jacob’s sweater is blocking. Of course now I have to decide what to do next. Pick up the in-progress Jaywalkers? Start something short and sweet like a kippah for Jacob? Naomi wants a tank top really badly - I should probably do that. But then... I have no stash-yarn that’s appropriate... but, I have so much stash... SIGH.

So, the sweater. There is an obvious (to me anyway) stripe in the midsection where one hank ends and another starts. I guess one hank was darker. I used 5 hanks plus a few rows’ worth from the sixth hank, btw, of the Blue Sky Alpaca hand-dyed worsted navy blue yarn I used for this. It’s not worsted. It’s heavy/chunky if you ask me. But anyway.

Here it is:





Bonus stash photo:



And bonus NZ-related photos:





Where I craft:



I gotta do something about that power cord running across the front of that shelving unit. I’m gonna lose that iPod dock one day.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home