knit worth

another knitting blog. Go figure....

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

FO: Ten minute tank

Naomi was begging and begging for me to knit her something so I caved. I didn’t want to make the child anything complicated since she has a nasty habit of not wearing what I knit, but I wanted it to be something she’d like, too. So. I found the pattern for the 10 minute tank and decided it would look great knit up in Naomi’s favorite colorway of Plymouth Fantasy Naturale (100% mercerized cotton) (and the color is 9703 if anyone cares). This pattern is knit sideways in garter, and uses short-row shaping to give it a little flare at the bottom edge. Stitches are picked up at the top shoulders to make straps and i-cord ties to keep it on!

I finished sewing in the ends at visiting day today - yes, 100 F and humid, and I was standing in the sun watching my little camper cavort and frolic through the sprinklers. Mommy has a migraine now but whatever.



Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ranee @ Arabian Knits said...

Very cute! I'm sure she loved it. How old is she now?

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home