knit worth

another knitting blog. Go figure....

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Stitch 'n Pitch night!


Wow.

A while back I read somewhere that they were having a “Stitch ‘n Pitch” night at the ‘stick (or whatever monstrous name they are calling Candlestick Park these days), and I wrote to the Phillies team administrators and suggested we have one here. Yeah, yeah, we’ll think about it, they said. However, I just heard from them:

Hi Hillary:
Thank you for your interest in a Phillies Stitch 'n Pitch night at the ballpark. We have received many requests like yours and have decided to go ahead and hold our first ever Stitch 'n Pitch event. The game date is Tuesday, June 26 at 7:05 pm. I have attached a link that will give you more information about this special night. Thanks and we hope to see you at Citizens Bank Park!

http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/phi/ticketing/stitch.jsp


Sarah Magliochetti
Philadelphia Phillies
Group Sales Representative

woo-hoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Knitting with a Purpose said...

That is AWESOME!!!!! Are you going??

7:26 PM  
Blogger webhill said...

I don't know - I'm currently in negotiations with my husband :)

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home